Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Becoming faithful...

Or at least the endeavours one takes to reach faith...
My goodness. I finally got a chance to spend time with my old pal Priscilla today. We visted the Honours Cottage, with or without the "u" whatever you like. And I guess the smelling gray couches really inspired me. This is where I wanna be. Short term goal of course but still a goal. I spoke with the " guardian" of the cottage and hopefully I can be accepted into the honors club next semester. The main goal is to receive a B+ or higher grade in ENG101. He also said they require a 3.2 GPA. which is like somewhere between a 90 and 85?
So much for my brilliance.
Well there's no harm in trying... expect the hideous scar on your face after you crash and fail. I did some other things I shouldn't have... like spend money. Uselessly.
Budgeting is so difficult when you're surrounded by wants. Like, wanting a four dollar bowl of chicken noodle soup. Aye... I need to cut back on buying food. And clothes/accessories. I think I have enough of those... I just need to wear the things I buy.
I think completing those two tasks for a while can save me a hundred dollars easy. In two weeks. Nice?
I'll try it.

No comments: