Thursday, September 18, 2008

One Down, One or Two? to Go.

These are sad times.
I can never get in Spring cleaning when I really need it. It's not even spring but my life is so cluttered that honestly, I'm starting to strangle myself. Everything is everywhere, not speaking of clothes but really everything. Family issues, friends, love, my slightly vagabond cat Puca! Almost too much to handle. Yet perhaps this is just the way things always are in life. No matter how much you really want to make a daily schedule, it never really works out. No matter what you put on a shopping list, you always end up getting more or missing items. I can go on and on with this.
But that would only drag on worse than Dennis Rodman.
Somehow I can't help but think that it's not just life. That maybe I've got something wrong somewhere. That maybe I'm messing up right now. I miss people in my life. I want others to become more apart of my life. I want some people to just go away forever. And yet I wish some would just try a little harder not to. It's difficult. I haven't truly played guitar in days and it's really depressing. I'm searching for the reasons why I just can't find the passion to play.
Could just be stress...
Could be a lot of things. Could be stresses at school, stresses with money and work, stresses with family, stresses with myself. I don't know really. I'm disappointed in myself that I never know. I never ever seem to know.

No comments: