Sunday, September 14, 2008

Settling In.

Thats right. It's eleven in the morning, and I just got in from Adams house. Oh boy. We watched movies after I got off work around 10:30. The Onion Movie and Be Kind Rewind... they were on sale 4 for 20 at Blockbuster. Our favorite place for movies I think. I fell asleep around the end of BKR. It's getting a bit expensive to run around and drive out fifteen miles to a decent movie theatre, spend twenty dollars on food, twenty dollars on two tickets, and see one movie. Taking into consideration that since yesterday gas went up about thirty cents everywhere. Thanks to Theresa's Dad, I knew to fill up tanks before I'd be spending an extra five dollars for the same amount of gas.
This gas epidemic sure is hitting hard. Too bad I don't own a car, nor do I take the keys to the Jeep very often. I believe the last time I took the car for anything was a few months ago. It's lifted the burden of rides a bit in my house... meaning I've had to find my own rides while everyone else sorts out the shared usage of the Jeep. That piece of clunk metal I swear.
I've got a list of things to get started on today, seeing as I'm slowly growing into my student mind-set. Planner in hand and all. Argyle socks... Well anyway, I've got a few chapters to read from Oliver Twist, some basic Pre-Algebra math homework to attend to. I know there's more that I can't think of at this point.

No comments: