Monday, December 15, 2008

Temporary Insomia

Hopefully...
I plan on staying up until all hours of the night doing homework. Of course I haven't started it yet, I have to blog about it first, get my creative juices flowing, gushing even! It may seem gross but I just registered for ENG102 which is Introduction to Literature and I don't feel like removing it for another semester of ENG101. This will be the THIRD time taking the class. I wanna pass, that's all I care about at this point. It's a bit ridiculous that I haven't passed it with gaylicious colors the first time. I mean this really insults me.
English WAS my forte.
And now I'm struggling to pass a 101 course in it. Really now, was high school thaat deceiving? I've accepted the fact that it was just a place to hold growing humans until their minds reach a capacity where it can sustain itself without hand-holding guidance. Although society now has made the Grown-man/woman label a bit of a joke.
Anywhoo
I really should start writing this paper and stop procrastinating so I can pass this f-ing class come thursday.

No comments: