Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back on this Block.

All the girls I've known are crying.
Cut copy, feel the love. It's a bit hard to do it right now, but the music helps. I really love this song. They're gonna be playing at Terminal 5 sometime in march, I hope nothing comes up and I can go. Right now I should be calling Priscilla so we can go to Sushi park... which I don't think is gonna happen. Having time on your hands makes you think. And within these three hours I've decided perhaps it's not a good idea to head over to Sushi park this week.
Financially instable isn't quite the word.
I'll think of the correct term soon enough. It will be imprinted on my forehead soon I'm sure. I mean I've got to somehow come up with all this money every month. I think I understand how women become prostitutes. For god sakes I googled "night clubs". My senses kicked in and I switched tabs. Notice "switch tabs" not "closed tab".
When Islands want to coast they'll know how.
I hope.

No comments: