Friday, January 2, 2009

Shall the door be broken down!

Says OhNine in a thunder.
And there's me hiding behind it's beefy legs. The holidays seemed to have passed by so quickly this year. There were no pictures or anything to really hold in the memories.Of course I do need to remember that my family really is falling out of the holiday-of-any-sort spirit. I remember as a child getting all dressed up, going out to see family, taking pictures, licking the icing off a christmas cake. But this year was quite different. Music as played quietly, most of the time I wasn't home. Either due to work or hanging out with friends(because friends are usually more interesting). My sister came over with my niece and nephew and it was as if they were just stopping by to be courteous. I don't know, they are busy people. They have places to go.
Like me.
I guess I can start to get myself ready for actually getting someplace worth while. I think they call them "resolutions". I can't say I've made any though, more like recycled ones from last year. Going Green! I do really want to lose weight and tone up. I wish I were more flexible. I hope I can get into shape without looking manly... which I think I have a problem with doing. I also want to grow my hair out loong, mid-back perhaps. I want to try and not be late for work anymore, or at least no more than like 5 minutes late(which no one pays attention to). Add class to that as well. It is difficult not to be late... I mean I have no car of my own, or older person willing to drive me to work or school. I mean I used to have Adam, but that's done now. I hate calling taxis because it's just sooo much money for so much inconvieniance. I mean at least a bus is only a dollar, I think I can handle some inconvieniance with a dollar... I also want to raise my gpa to a 3.2... then I want to pay all my bills every month... and save up to study aboard in quebec over the summer.
I think there's more.
Oh god is that depressing. But I wonder, what constitutes a new years resolution? Because I'm wondering if some of those things are actually resolutions. Are they just supposed to be goals?
ah whatever.

No comments: