Sunday, March 1, 2009

The rising of the concurrent

And all of its powers.
The past couple of days have been quite interesting to me. I like how I can never seem to surprise myself with my knowledge of myself. How I can really predict my inner most secret desires and their eventual actions. How I can feel the aura of someone I had just met and know who exactly they are, and what our relationship may have in store. I can even see the conflicting powers that can disrupt that relationship. In just the glimpses. It's unfortunate in my case because I love spontaneity. I suppose some people may think that I speak to swiftly, and with too much confidence in my intuition. But I assure you, it's more than that. It's a collection of interpreted instances where the eyes reveal whole intent. And remembering those instances. Then gathering that previous information and connecting it to certain outcomes, thus tracing it's path. And if you can understand the complex weaving of a path, then you can read any map.
Unless it appears to be written in Japanese.
Then you may have a problem. I've been hanging out past midnight society times pretty often for the past few days, with the same crew. Going in order of most appearances ; Dave, Desmond, Steve, D2, Mike, Garrett, Osiris, Nick and Jon. It's fun in its own way, an interesting bunch of kids without anything to do.
I got over that subject quick.
Perhaps for a reason I don't really want to admit yet. I'm tired now. Tired of knowing and then not knowing anything. Tired of having my intentions looked over.

No comments: